Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Time Blogger

I have been following my best friend's blog for a while now and finally decided to give it a try. I have always enjoyed writing and hope this can be a way to vent some frustration with everyday life. I am a 24 year old with plenty of drama and a life just keeps throwing me those curve balls. I grew up fast and have learned a lot especially from being married so young. I am still working on finding who Ashley is after all is said and done. I hope this blog will help...

1 comment:

  1. Ashley
    I truy love your blog site. I am very proud of you. Life is about learning and growing and being all that we can be so we can help others along the was. my life was filled with a lot of dramas also growing up and after so I under You and how you feel. while I was going through so many thing called Life... I did not understand why me!!! But now that I am older and wiser I see how those curve balls and drama in my life has made me a stronger person. I CALL IT MY STEPING STONES. You will BE just fine Have faith in YOURSELF and in your maker He will lead you if you put your hand in His. I love you, and I have always been very proud of you...
    Posted By Janet Albright

    ReplyDelete