Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

15 Simple Pleasures....

15 of my Simple Pleasures...


~ A girl’s night in….chic flix, wine, chocolate and good conversation
~ Singing in my car….man I sure think I sound good
sleeping in…
~ homemade cookies in the oven…
~ Relaxing in a bubble bath with a glass of wine and a book
~ mani-pedi and a hair cut
~ Spending time with loved ones
~ Take a blanket to the park and lay in grass
~ Cooking while enjoying a glass of wine
~ Enjoy a book
~ Curl up on my couch with my puppy Monroe
~ Coupons…love to save money
~ Shopping…because I love to spend it
~ Fresh Cut Flowers (and taking the time to smell them…)
~ Missing the redlights on the way to work



Just to name a few....what are your simple pleasures

No comments:

Post a Comment