Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Finally.....

It's Friday....Finally! What a week. After last weekends road trip to my family reunion in Kentucky I have been going non-stop. It had been about ten years since i had went to visit and it was great to see my family together. I even brought back with me Asthmatic Bronchitis after just getting over Strep a few weeks ago! I am so ready for this much needed three day weekend. I plan to rest up and get things taken care of around my house...like putting my new dryer to use :) That's right, I went out this week and treated myself to that and a new sink for my kitchen...not really a treat but a necessity huh? You never realize how much you appreciate something until you no longer have it. I did not really want or plan to spend as much as i did, but i have learned that this is just a fact of life....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad that you finally have a blog! You will love it!! Great posts :)

    ReplyDelete